Email MeMy BlogMy EbayMy Etsy

Friday, April 12, 2013

Gertie's Garden

Hi there all my bloggy friends, sharing a little fun Journal page for another Journal Group I belong to over at  Roses On My Table. This is "Gertie's Garden" with Gertie and her pet snail "Polly". Just a bit of fun so I can practice more for my True Free Spirit Class over at Tim's Sally  ning group. I hope you all have a great and a creative weekend, what ever you do keep it fun!                                                                                              

4 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Sweet page!I just popped over to Roses on mt table.Think this might be a nice group to belong to.Thanks for showing this link.
Judy

My Creative House said...

Dear Marilou, Your journal page is so beautiful, love what I see on this blog so many amazing creations, 21 Secrets is lots of fun and many new things to work with, wish you a lovely weekend.
Hugs Anni

Marlynne said...

Your Journal Pictures are very fun and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love your page and the saturated colors you achieved! I am enjoying looking around. Thanks for the link to Roses on my Table, I am awaiting approval. =)