Monday, April 8, 2013

Dance Like No One Is Watching

Wow it had been awhile since I last posted! Life does get busy and I have been having a great time learning new art techniques. I recently joined Tim's Sally ning group and found it to be quite fun and something very different for me. If you know me well you will know that I love learning new things. There is a project for each month and I'm of course playing catch up. I joined the True Free Spirit Group and love it. Here is my "January" True Free Spirit Girl! "Dance Like No One Is Watching".


Red Rose Alley said...

She is so delightful. You are getting to be very talented. And I love to dance!

Have a nice week.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Jeanie said...

This really is the most enchanting painting, Marilou. I love it! She has great personality!