Email MeMy BlogMy EbayMy Etsy

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Story Book Character Challenge or Alien?


A WIP for the Cloth and Clay doll Group. She now has her first coat of gesso, this is it so far, will she be a Story Book Character or an Alien?? At this point she looks more alien to me but heck I'm always up for a challenge, time will tell, after all you know the old saying clothes makes the girl? For her that maybe just what will have to happen. I have until May 15th to finish this, alien/storybook child?? I guess she will be whatever she will be, after all a girl can be what ever she wants if she works hard!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! now I'm intrigued........ have a super week! hugs, Jennifer

Cindy Lew's Studio said...

Hey Girly, I can't remember if I have talked to you or not this week, so I thought I would stop by and say Hay!!!! I still have not got my Etsy shop up and running, but at least I have my logo up there. LOL Thanks for checking out my stuff; I have other stuff but I have not been feeling well so it makes it hard to get things done. So, I hope to have it up and running soon.

Love your Alien:-), can't wait to see what it looks like in the end.

Have a great week, Hugs, CindyLew