Email MeMy BlogMy EbayMy Etsy

Sunday, June 30, 2013

On The Boardwalk

Sharing some Tag Art here I just created for a Swap I host over at Roses On My Table. Some summer creative fun!
Just a reminder that tomorrow Google will be making changes in our feed for blogs so I have signed up for Bloglovin! Taking this all into consideration in about a month I will be closing this blog and moving all my Art and Projects/Creations over to Lulu's Lovlies with the look of this blog and the Lulu's Lovlies  name.
I'm going to a 2 column layout so we can view larger photos. I hope you will follow me and you will be seeing more Art and Swap/Party links. It has become just too difficult and time consuming to maintain 2 blogs when the post are so similar and can be merged  into one. In doing this I will be able to go back to posting more often. The Bloglovin link is on Lulu's Lovlies blog and it is easy to sign up.  I think we still will have Google Friends connect but the rest, who knows. Change is inevitable in everything so that being said we just go with the flow here:)

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

These are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Awesome Tags!! Your imagination and talent are just boundless!!

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Jeanie said...

I, too, signed up for bloglovin (I'm going to check feedly, too). Love your tags. Very beautiful.

Like you, I'm looking at a new template. Just need the time to pick the right thing!

Lovey said...

These are awesome...

Chris said...

Hi Marylou, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Martina said...

Beautiful creations!
Gave a peaceful and happy Christmas and I look forward to visiting again in the new year! Lots of love from Germany
MARTINA