Email MeMy BlogMy EbayMy Etsy

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Song For 20 Angels A Newtown Tribute

Hi there fellow bloggers and friends. I hope you are having a creative fun filled week. Today I'm sharing one of my most recent creations with wax, and it has special meaning to me. I will be keeping this piece in my collection remembering how we were all affected that tragic day. This will have a fabric backround and some other elements to create a wall hanging.  I'll post again when finished. This is one of my most favorite areas to create in, fabric, images and wax. I can't wait to see what is around the next creative corner! How about you?  

1 comment:

Marlynne said...

Beautiful Marilou! I would keep it too! What's the name of the group where you lead the Tag Art? It got wiped out on my computer! Got my tags and Sweet Valentine Card and gift from you on my birthday Feb 6 which was fun! Marlynne