Email MeMy BlogMy EbayMy Etsy

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Days of Wine and Roses

Hi there my fellow bloggers! I hope the New Year is treating you well. I thought is was time for a little share of my latest Tags that I created for our Tag Art Group over at  Roses On My Table. You may want to stop by and see if anything suits your fancy and maybe join a swap group, check out a Tutorial, take a class and so on and see what may be coming up like "The Artful Gathering". We have a great bunch of gals/artist/creators and it will open up many creative doors to you. A great place to have some artistic fun for sure!  

5 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I love the way you put the sheet music and also the champagne bucket.

Nancy said...

These are just lovely!

Marlynne said...

Beautiful Tags! Elaborate Ties! Outstanding As Always!

Unknown said...

Your tags are amazing! How you think of something like that still baffles me...lol.

I love all the vintage and color you put together. Inspiring combination!

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Seeing your beautiful face made my day! I love you!
Holly
OS your creation is wonderful!! I need to get back to ROMT