Email MeMy BlogMy EbayMy Etsy

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Findin' Fun With Atc's

This is my latest set of ATC's for a Swap group that I just finished. The theme is "Around the World" and they were really fun to create. Currently I'm working on some Postcard Art for another swap, some Tags and some more ATC's for a Downton Abby Swap theme, (a really fun theme) if you are a fan for sure:) and some Altered Journals for gifts, a couple of lap size quilts for our church "quilt group" and some UFO's of scrapbooks that are for family members. I guess you could say I have been kind of busy in a good way. Gosh do you think I should take time out for a little chasing of the "dust bunnies" around here and laundry?? I guess so:) lol........ guess I better catch a couple of zzzz's before it is morning. Have a great week and I'll post again soon.

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work, you have been busy! I need to catch those dust bunnies today, they are multiplying again! Hugs, Valerie

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Beautiful work. There will always be plenty of dust bunnies.........they are very much like real rabbits, always multiplying!