Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ACCORDION TAG "BOOK TWO"

This is another accordion tag mini book that I made for  Creative Swaps  hosted by Lenna Andrews. This was Lenna's hostess gift and she likes bright colors so I thought it suited her as she lives in Florida. Lots of fibers, tissue and inks were used on double sided paper. Fun project and something different for me since I usually create with a vintage/victorian flair. Sixty artists participated in this swap so Lenna has a lot to show and mail out as for every one you send you receive back the same amount.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Wowwww, really beautiful Marilou!!!

Hugs,
Ellen

craftattack said...

Great little book again! I think we are all getting excited as to which books we will soon be receiving from Lenna! Hugs, Valerie

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Hi Marilou, Those look fabulous and do indeed remind of the colorful birds and underwater world and flowers of Florida. :)