Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Creations from the Past, Bloggerette Sorority Rush Project



This is a past project from joining the Sisterhood of the  Bloggerette Sorority   from last year. I thought it would be a fun creation to show and to meet some of the new Sisters that are rushing this year. Since I rushed later in the year it was shown on my Lulu's Lovlies blog. Since Heartful Creations is all about creating I thought it would be a fun share. Right now I'm working on a mini book Swap and can't post those until they are received by the hostess.. and they are Wips anyhow. I started with this wooden box, that was my Mom's letter writing box and decided I would create a treasure box for momentos. The sorority girls pic on the lid and me on the inside. it was a really fun project and got my creative juice flowing! Welcome to Bloggerettes, have fun and make new friends!                                                        

4 comments:

craftattack said...

What a wonderful box, this is a real treasure! Valerie

bj said...

OMGosh...this is amazing and sooo pretty. You did a fabulous job. Gotta ck and see if I am a follower..if so..GREAT. If not...gonna be.
xoxo bj

debi said...

Oh Marilou, your box is stunning! I love the papers you used, and how special that it was your mother's box. Love it!

Thanks for joining the party!
Hugs, Debi

Kelly_Deal said...

Hi Marilou! It's so nice to meet you and thanks for coming over to say hi! Your Bloggerette creation is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Hugs,
Kelly