Email MeMy BlogMy EbayMy Etsy

Friday, September 10, 2010

JOIN the PARTY SEE MY BLOG MAKEOVER is BEEAAUTIFUL!

My new Blog Makeover is up! Come on over when you have a chance and take a Peek as I feel I have finally found my fit that suits myself and reflects my love of Victorian and Vintage!  My "Lulus Lovlies" blog has a makeover also.  Now I just need to get busy! Stating tomorrow I'm going to host a giveaway just to celebrate and everyone who is a follower will be included so no one is left out. I will hold the Giveaway until I reach 300 Followers , so help me reach my goal. I will post the all the particulars tomorrow in Pink Saturdays Post and this will include my companion blog "Lulus Lovlies". I will be adding to the goodies in the Giveaway so it will get progressively better as it goes along, all great Stuff, no junk girls/guys so it will be worth the wait! It may take awhile but you will love it! There will be something to cover more than one Holiday as in 4 Seasons. Have fun and spread the word.

2 comments:

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Oh how lovely it is!
Karen is truly awesome, isnt she??
Thanks for stopping by, glad i made ya laugh!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!

Anonymous said...

Very nice and romantic blog!
Kisses from Croatia.
Zondra Art